Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dressing Up


Since Josh recently bought his first suit at the age of 28, we decided to let Misha get one too, at the tender age of 4. We got it at the mall, and Misha was so excited that he asked if he could put on his new outfit as soon as we had purchased it. So Josh took him to the bathroom to change. The second Misha emerged in his little suit and tie complete with cap, he turned every head in the mall. Lately our toddling Sebastian has been the attention-magnet, but on this day, everyone exclaimed over Misha. And rightly so. Just look at him!


To celebrate my birthday, my parents took us out to Perkins. The perfect chance to dress up.


Misha in the mall.

The little gentleman.


While Misha picked out ties, Sebastian fell in love with his long lost twin.


Misha and Grandma.

Sebastian is finally big enough to fit into this cute outfit of Misha's - one which my aunt Bonnie and uncle Jim gave to him when he was still in Kyrgyzstan. That's a keeper!


Misha's fancy photography. :)


Me and Misha in the mall.

Daddy and the boys.

The brothers.

1 comment:

kate said...

They are so sweet. My favorite little guys. I love The Little Gentlemen. Priceless. I need to blow that one up and put it on the wall. That and Sebastian looking at his twin self. Sebastian is getting very cute now. I miss my grandsons.