Monday, February 8, 2010

Jackrabbit Fever

Grandpa's Jackrabbit fever has spread to Misha - who loves his Jackrabbit sweatshirts, balls, stuffed animals, and now, sports. In the fall, Grandpa took Misha to an SDSU football game (the first one the poor child had ever been to). Misha, fascinated, asked question after question. Last week, Grandpa treated him to a basketball game, complete with popcorn and ice cream. Misha enjoyed the game, but I think meeting the actual Jackrabbit himself was the highlight of his evening!


Grandpa and Misha enjoy the game.


Happy birthday, Josh! For Daddy's big day, Misha drew him a great birthday picture. I love the cake barely containing all its candles! (He's only 28.)

The actual cake that Misha and I made didn't have any candles, but we experimented with marzipan to create the decorations. Here is the little elephant I made:



Sebastian loves to cuddle with Daddy!


Tub Time: Oh the fun of cups in the bathtub!


Curling up with a book.


The Foot Book!


Lazy Sunday afternoon - perfect for a family game of Skip-Bo. Pajamas essential. :)


Misha grins just after a gymnastics class full of trampolines, somersaults, and Duck Duck Goose.

Check out this amusing clip of Duck Duck Goose:


1 comment:

kate said...

Wonderful Pics. I love your little elephant guy, Tammy. Very cute! I love Misha's card for his daddy and the candles are the best part of the picture for sure. The bathtub photo is precious, and I sure I could be there to play skip-bo with Misha. :o)
Thanks for sharing,
Grandma Kate